Satin Pillow To Cry On. Poetry By Adewale Ola

We have Got Satin Pillows To Cry On.
Between the rain drops, she wore blue velvet but in my my heart, there'll always be precious and warm memory. To my rambling rose and why I love you, only heaven knows.
And I still can see blue velvet through my tears
Like the ravishing ecstasy of a radish blue the memory goes a twirl in the meadow under a velvet sky, Sealed with a kiss. Its gonna be a long cold lonely summer everyday, sealed with a kiss. I'll send you all my love and dreams every day in a letter, Sealed with a kiss.
 so lets pledge to meet in September, Sealed with a kiss. The smile from your lips brings the summer sunshine, the tears from your eyes bring the rain. I feel your touch and warm embrace and am in heaven again. You are my special angel sent from above, right from paradise. You are my special angel through eternity. I have my special angel here to watch over me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cost of Setting up A Concrete fish Pond in Nigeria As at 13th of August 2016

Why The Nigerian Contemporary Music & the Entertainment Industry Is A Scam

Why Snail farming is better than Poultry, fishery, piggery and Ruminant Animal Production